Company as we know it ten or twenty years ago no longer. Or not. In the image of our daily lives turned upside down by digital, the corporate world knows an unprecedented transformation.
A digital workplace is more than a common word even when it is often abused, especially because many companies are focusing more on the substance, its true purpose: collaborative.
Collaborate according to attitude
It is important to remember that collaboration is not a new phenomenon and always has an impact on a company’s economic performance and employee productivity. The willingness to cooperate to achieve business goals is natural; It’s the technology scene and the great innovations of recent years that redefine the rules of the game and create opportunities that do not exist today to make it real. In addition, collaboration in an extremely connected world like ours must be redesigned and an important component of an integrated business model, that is to say a company that assembles many Skill is whether they are external or internal to the silo model we know.
The proposed partnership as the first pillar of the company’s future is to understand its ability to also generate economic efficiency that is based on the firmest foundation of any business, namely employees.
Freedom of expression and the spirit of innovation and cooperation of its employees is to give them the key to discovering their true potential, appropriate corporate issues and for Let them together build solutions to the problems they have to deal with everyday life.
In particular, fostering a collaborative climate will allow companies to increase their workforce by relying on the following:
- Productivity – Make the importance of collective issues known to employees who make up your company and ensure proper distribution of tasks and talent ensures increased productivity for all team members. yours. Every employee must feel at home so that work done on a daily basis is synonymous with creating value and meaning.
- Share your knowledge – Who’s frustrating is having to browse the company’s internal servers in minutes to find the right data or suitable documentation? Collaboration will therefore involve the sharing of knowledge and expertise through the implementation of collaborative management tools. These will ensure full access to the content staff, thereby facilitating the process of modification, referencing or sharing among groups. In addition, these tools often include an automated content indexing system that provides an optimal level of alignment for the large amount of data used by teams.
- Project Management – Strengthening cooperation also means connecting decision and activity. The effectiveness of this relationship will lead to a global vision of the company and its activities. This will ensure both excellent monitoring and analytical skills but also improved responsiveness to unforeseen events.
Collaboration through modern tools
While our personal lives are getting more animated, such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, engaging and engaging tools allow us to create a link to our ecosystem, Professional environment seems to be still a few years late on this subject. However, the observation is not entirely negative, with the presence of many tools to facilitate the transition to a collaborative model. There are many tools for you to understand the co-operation of your company.
A brief overview of available solutions:
Shared Program – Perhaps one of the clearest solutions, sharing of work programs is the first important step in creating a collaborative environment in an organization. Facilitate team synergy and limit time lost in the management of each agenda; shared calendars allow one team to independently manage the overall progress of the project. For example. On the good management agenda that arises including the optimal organization of meetings, the key timeframe for reviewing the life cycle of a project is: Meeting Rooms Planning, availability of each, selecting the right people, and dividing Will talk point upstream and allow for saving time and thus significant productivity. A brief overview of available solutions:
- Instant Messaging – No need to showcase Messenger, WhatsApp, or other instant messaging applications from their privacy and practice are slowly entering the professional world through the creation of platforms such as Slack or Hangout. The advantage of this tool is, of course, the timelessness and elimination of a certain notion of “geographic location.” IM is a quick and convenient way to get information from an employee, whether at work, on the road, or working remotely. More practical than email and less polluting, instant messaging also allows for indexing and archiving of conversations that make finding accurate data easier.
- Content Management Tool – Combines collaboration with content management and therefore information is the leverage needed to understand the measure. It is now a paid strategy based on the provision of cloud computing tools. These tools allow for the integration of a range of functions in a collaborative sense: users will be able to write, share, download or upload content effectively, and increase information sharing between groups. work on projects.
- Mobility is also an important factor to consider when choosing your content management tool. It is therefore essential to choose a solution that is accessible outside the company and therefore respects and promotes the travel of its employees. Moreover, the interoperability and integration capabilities of selected solutions with the tools that were used by all company employees are clearly a not to be underestimated point.
Sometimes creating friction with some employees, the adoption of new tools is certainly a change of work habits: choose a convenient collaborative content management tool and the first step towards the application of fast and a step towards increased productivity.
It takes time to map the opportunities provided by collaborative and collaborative tools to make the workplace a creative, creative source of health and space freedom. – physical and virtual. Cooperation, the pillar of tomorrow’s business, must be studied with patience and reason not to fall into the trap of eagerness. Taking the time to think about it is a wise way to choose the path that will allow the company to prosper by relying on its most valuable resources: its employees.